Thinking of Plastic Surgery? Think of Mexico!
You've reached the time of your life when things should be a little more laid back. You're making a little more money; you have a little more freedom. Wouldn't it be nice if your appearance kept up with your lifestyle? And, yes, we all know about "inner beauty," but we all also know that your appearance can have a dramatic affect on your well-being and quality of life. The rigors of a modern lifestyle...everyday stresses, age, pollution, lack of sleep...can conspire against our efforts to achieve and maintain our physical ideals.
Contemplating plastic surgery can be an intimidating venture...not only the surgery itself, but the cost. Even with the additional cost of plane fare, lodging and other incidentals, you'll find out it can be an affordable way to have the look you've been dreaming about. Grow old gracefully?! Says who?
As with any surgery, you have to do your due diligence and check qualifcations, reputation, hospital, whether or not they speak English (if that is important to you), etc. However, cosmetic surgery in Mexico is much more affordable than North of the border. Doctors are board certified just as in other countries and nurses and hospitals also cost much less. Cosmetic surgery is not just for the affluent anymore.
It seems, depending upon the doctor and how long you stay at the hospital, that plastic surgery in Mexico costs about half of what it costs in the U.S. We know a local doctor in California that charges $4,400 for rhinoplasty and the average cost in Mexico is $2800. Breast implants in Mexico are about $3000 while in the U.S. probably closer to $5000. You can save a considerable amount of money as long as you do your research on the doctor's qualifications and ensure that he/she is certified and talk to former patients. Most people would do the same research for a State-side doctor.
Mexico -vs- USA
Plastic surgery in Mexico is a whole lot cheaper than cosmetic surgery in the United States.
Here are a few examples to show the comparison between the prices.
- A face lift costs between $5,000 and $6,000 in the United States while in Mexico, a face lift costs between $2,000 and $2,500.
- A tummy tuck can cost about $3,000 in Mexico, but it is more likely to pay double that amount or even more in the United States.
- The cost of a breast reduction is around $9,000 in the U.S., whereas it is only about $2,500 in Mexico.
As in the United States, Mexico has...
- Highly qualified practice, top Board Certified doctors.
- World class, quality hospitals and private clinics with all the facilities and infrastructure to give the best medical service.
- The most professional, kind and personalized attention.
- Very affordable costs. You can get so much more and better here, with less investment than in the U.S.
- And the most important thing: You´ll be very happy and satisfied with the results!!
In order for you to have surgery in Mexico you must be in good health. If there is any medical reason why you could not have surgery in the US, you probably could not have it Mexico either. And Mexico does it all...face lifts to rhinoplasty to tummy tucks to hair replacement surgery...if it needs fixing, you can find a board-certified surgeon in Mexico.
If you have any doubts, don't go ahead until you're clear about what you're doing. Cosmetic surgery can be one of the biggest life changes you'll ever experience - make an informed decision.