Welcome to the Focus on Mexico website
You are on this website because you obviously have an interest in Mexico and perhaps are also considering living in Lake Chapala? We want to help you.
A lot of comprehensive information
Suggestion: There’s a lot of comprehensive information on this site and it is going to take you a little time to go through it and absorb everything. We suggest that you Bookmark it now so you can come back again easily.
"I have spent a lot of time surfing the internet for information on Lake Chapala and Ajijic over the past few years. Sometimes getting information can be frustrating. Your new site is the most comprehensive and informative site I have ever seen. You've done a great job."
To ensure you get the best experience from our website, allow me to explain how it was put together and the best way to navigate through the various sections.
Note: You may want to print this page so you can refer to it when going through the site.
May we Recommend...
- Start by going through the Home Page. You will get a flavor of Ajijic and Lake Chapala from the Four Topics at the top of the text block below the main banner.
- When you click a topic, you will stay on the home page but the information will change in each Tab you click on.
- There are two other text blocks below with additional information that will change on a regular basis so come back often for new information.
- After browsing the home page and reviewing the Focus Program page you are ready to get into the main part of the site with all the information you could ever want.
- If you have not bookmarked this site, NOW would be a good time to do so. It will take you several sessions to go through all the information and a bookmark makes it easy to come back.
- At the top of the home page, above the main banner, there are six “section buttons”. Each button has a drop down menu so you can see the topics in that section.
- You will see that some topics have an arrow on the right hand side. This means that this topic has sub-topics. If you hover over the topic, the sub-topic menu will appear.
- When you click on a topic, the information will show in the text block below the main banner.
- You will also notice that, on the right hand side of the text block, a NAVIGATE block appears. This block shows all the topics that relate to the section you are in. This allows you to navigate around the section you are in without having to go back to the home page. Also, any sub-topics will show under the topic heading you clicked so you can get all the information on that topic before you move on to the next topic.
- Note: In many cases, there are even additional topics under the sub-topics, however you will need to click on the sub-topic to access them.
- You will also see that the major section buttons remain at the top of the page so you can go between sections at your will.
- Once you get the hang of using the navigation system you will be able to go to any part of the site to get the information you want with one or two simple clicks. It’s fun when you get used to it.
- At the very top of the page in the upper right hand corner, you can enter the topic you are looking for in 'Search'.
- You can also access a full comprehensive list of links to ALL the pages on the site, including sub-topics, on the Site Map page. There is a link to the Site Map, Home Page, and Search Box at the very top of the page, above our Focus Logo, accessible from every page on this site.
- We Recommend that the first topic you click on is the FOCUS PROGRAM. We offer Educational Tours to Lake Chapala.
- Under this section you will find all the details about our Focus on Mexico 8-Day Educational Program which offers you the opportunity to get the knowledge and experience you need to make an informed decision as to whether lake Chapala, Mexico is where you will spend the “Best of Your Life”. If you are remotely interested in living in Mexico (full or part time) then this program is a MUST!
The Second section, MEXICO TOPICS, is where you will find all the information you could possibly need about Mexico and Lake Chapala. It is a big section so, BOOKMARK THIS SITE, so you can do your research over time.
Just hover over the section button and the topic drop down menu will appear. Hover over the topic and the sub-topic menu will appear. You can click on the topic or sub topic and the information will be shown in the text block. You will also see the navigation block on the right of the text block. Use it to travel around the section and get the information you want.
Special Note. At the top of the main text block you will find what they call “breadcrumbs” This shows you how you got to where you are on the site so you can never get lost. You can click on any “breadcrumb” and it will take you back to that topic.
The next Four sections are, NEWS AND VIEWS, GALLERY (lots of pictures), ABOUT US (Our background, our people and our belief systems) and CONTACT (you can e-mail or call us on our Vonage lines). Each of these sections work in the same way as the other sections so you can get what you want from the menu’s.
One last thing
If, when you are going through our site, you have some questions, please go to the “Contact Us” link and send us an email. We will respond within 48 hours (usually the same day). If you wish to discuss anything with us personally about the program, please include your phone number and the best time to reach you and we will be happy to call you.
We also have Vonage with a U.S. and a Canadian phone number that ring into our home. Please feel free to call us if you wish.
From the U.S. dial: 1-210-745-1404
From Canada dial: 1-416-619-9310
Enjoy our site and we sincerely hope you will consider booking on one of our programs. We hope to see you soon in our little pocket of paradise – Lake Chapala, Mexico.
Thank you for your visit.
Ray Bullock & Michael Nuschke
Focus on Mexico
Subscribe to Free e-Newsletter
P.S. Subscribe to our Free "infocus" e-Newsletter. It’s focus? You guessed it – Ajijic and Lake Chapala, Mexico. Lots of colorful pictures and informative articles about what’s happening on the lakeside; the next best thing to being here. FocusNewsletter
If you would like to subscribe to receive your FREE copy, click on “Contact Us” and request that you be added to our growing list. Just click on “Subscribe" below in the comments and your email address will be added right away.
(Note – We respect your privacy. Your e-mail address will never be shared with a third party without your consent.)
Our Focus Blog Site
We are always trying to provide interesting information that gives you a better idea of what it is like to live in Mexico and more good reasons to come on our program.
Our Blog Site will provide a more personal look at life in Mexico through "Blogs" posted by the Focus Team; real life events that happen in our lives here in Mexico.
We will also include "Blogs" and comments from participants in our programs so you can read about their experiences.
You'll want to bookmark our Blog Site as we will be adding new items on a continual basis. Some of the "Blogs" wil be funny, some heart warming, some heart wrenching and they will all be real life events.
Check it out; click on 'blog' in the very top navigation of this page. (Don't forget to bookmark it now so you can come back often.)
We'll see you in sunny Chapala!
Back to HOME page
...and check out tabs at the top: Chapala Magic, Focus Program, Top 10 Reasons