What you will Learn on your Learning Experience in Mexico in Lake Chapala
There is nowhere else better to get the information you will learn on your Learning Experience in Mexico than by taking a Focus Fast-Track-to-Learning program. Each Seminar is worth the price of the program. Imagine getting a Learning Experience in Mexico in just one week – everything you need, every question answered (including many you never thought of). You get everything in one fell swoop.
You’ll have access to our recommended Specialists, the best in their field. AND we even give you a Certificate to come back again, anytime in the next 5 years following your program, to sit in on the sessions again for Free. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
You’ll also be part of the Focus Network and once you have decided to make the move, you will have access to the Focus Alumni Support section on our website to help you make a smooth transition and you also will be eligible for the Focus Alumni Benefits.
Our Expert Speakers and Workbook Cover These Topics:
- Doctors and facilities – learn about the expertise of doctors and quality of hospitals, clinics, other facilities including lakeside private clinics/hospitals.
- Hear about brand new hospitals recently completed and being built.
- National health care plans – find out pros and cons of IMSS vs. Seguro Popular and recent changes to these programs. Learn about the plan with no age limit, or pre-existing condition issues recently open to foreigners.
- Private insurance – We’ll give you an overview of a private insurance plan offering Major Medical very affordable premiums.
- Best Doctors & WEA Group Health Plans – Focus has put together a great Group Health Plans especially for Lakeside residents.
- You’ll learn about the fabulous options inside our Plan including being eligible to join up to age 74, 11 months and pre-existing conditions are automatically accepted after 12 months.
- Worldwide coverage with all the best doctors and hospitals; includes 2nd opinion from specialist doctor from the top 5% of doctors in the world.
- Learn about Air Evacuation Insurance.
- Learn the reason why having a primary care giver relationship is the way for most expats to go.
- Discount Clinic Program – Learn how you can have unlimited doctor’s appointments for a low yearly fee. Many additional benefits including house calls.
- Prescription drugs – are yours available? Cost comparison to north of the border, many ‘prescription drugs’ actually available over the counter.
- Alternative health care – outline of the many options and overview description.
- The seminar outlines the many options and identifies combinations to choose from that would give you the best coverage at the lowest cost. No matter what your situation we have options for your consideration.
What you will learn on your Learning Experience in Mexico is simply not available information anywhere else.
Real Estate – Rent or Buy:
- Renting options explored
- Learn the different rules for renting in Mexico.
- Find out why you need a lease in English, why you should not give post-dated checks, or stop-payment on a check.
- Learn how to stay out of trouble by asking the right questions.
- Buying a home
- Get the Cheat Sheet for things to watch for Learn why some areas popular and others not.
- Find out about escrow or trust accounts?
- What about house inspections or conditional sales?
- What about zoning and building codes?
- What about the construction process?
Process of buying or building – what do you really need to know?
- What is happening with the Economy in Mexico?
- Where is it going?
- Is it safe to invest in Mexico?
- Is it better to invest in pesos or dollars?
- Implications of the “Trump Factor” on Mexico.
Learn why the Mexican central bank’s discipline of building reserves has created opportunities in Mexico.
- Visas, FMM, Temporal, Permanente and which one is right for you.
- Where and how to apply for pre-authorization before coming to Mexico.
- Criteria and how to qualify including proof of income (monthly or through investments).
- Learn special options if you don’t meet financial criteria (an exception rule – legal).
- Find out advantages and disadvantages of each visa depending on your circumstances.
- What about working papers attached to your visa?
Under which Visas can you work?
- You’ll receive a detailed Digital Book covering everything to do with moving your furniture.
- You’ll learn how you can bring in all your belongings tax-free and how and where to get your Inventory approved and get your Permit to Bring in your stuff.
- You’ll learn the guidelines for bringing cats and dogs, how many can you bring – depending on driving or flying and also if there is a quarantine period.
- What about birds, horses and other animals; you’ll learn that too.
You’ll find out about the Vets lakeside and if you can get the food your pet is used to. Even the Vets do house calls.
Bringing or Buying Cars:
- What about your foreign plated vehicle – can you bring into Mexico?
- You’ll learn under what circumstances you can put Mexican plates (nationalize) – a foreign plated vehicle and the cost and timing.
- And also which vehicles you cannot Mexican plate and what happens with your vehicle then.
- What happens when the registration expires?
- How can you sell it in Mexico?
And of course we have expert people who can assist you with this process.
How and where to get your Car Permit in advance and more.
- There are several considerations with money – Investing in Mexico, including the Stock Market, and Funds, Investment houses and Banks.
- Learn whether you should put money in a Mexican Bank or Investment house, how to manage your finances back home, how to pay bills online including your Mexican bills.
- Also an important consideration is Currency Exchange and we have some International recommended Exchange groups that allow you to go straight to the International exchange and avoid the middleman, which can save you thousands of dollars.
- Timing a currency exchange transfer is important. How to plan your major purchases.
- Easy when you know how, and Focus shows you the way.
Since Mexico is a developing market, enjoy higher interest rate returns than north of the border.
- Learn how to save money on Car insurance and what happens if you have a car accident.
What about house insurance, do you need it?
Focus Benefit Card:
Focus Alumni are immediately eligible for the Focus Benefit Card. There are substantial discounts and more coming so some great cost savings for day to day living, decreasing your cost of living even more.
Flavor of Mexico:
Learn the heart & soul of Mexico and how to best integrate into your new adopted country. Get the low-down during your Learning Experience in Mexico. Get all of your answers and information so you can make a smooth transition. You will be part of the Focus on Mexico network and will receive a Certificate to come back anytime in the following five years and attend the Seminars again for free.
Is it worth your time and investment? Check out what our Program Participants say about the Focus Program here; Testimonials Page