Real de Chapala Hotel overlooking Lake Chapala
- This is the hotel where the Program takes place and where we pick up and drop off Focus Program Attendees. We strongly encourage you to stay at the hotel – as we will start our sessions on time!
- The Focus Preferred Room Rate of $1,606 pesos including tax (approx. $82 to $92 USD depending on exchange). This price includes a full breakfast for two. NOTE: For Hotel bookings in 2019, the Focus rate will be $1,775 pesos/day. The Hotel generally allows participants to arrive a couple days early and extend their stay for a few days after – at the same rate (confirm your dates with Hotel).
- Focus has negociated a special room rate – but you have to ask for it. Be sure to mention you are attending the Focus On Mexico Program when you book or in your correspondence with the hotel. NOTE: online hotel searches may find the Hotel fully booked but Focus has reserved a block of rooms for Focus attendees. So either ask the Hotel directly for a Focus Special Rate room OR contact us for help in booking your room at email@example.com If the Hotel does get fully booked, we will help you to find a good nearby B&B.
- Since we start our Program with a wonderful tour of Guadalajara on a Sunday 9AM start time, that means you should arrive by Saturday or earlier at the hotel. (The Guadalajara tour is one of the optional A La Carte selections but is not to be missed!)
(As a price comparison, if you book this hotel through booking.com, the price may be about the same but does not include a full breakfast and there are additional costs of 16% IVA and 3% city taxes.) So our Focus Preferred Rate is a great deal!
- These rooms have two double beds, a small chair, a table, a cable TV, bathroom with tub equipped with all amenities and telephone. Room price for 1 – 2 adults. Additional charge for 3rd person.
- The hotel has WIFI access in some areas and an electronic safe at no additional cost.
- All Focus preferred rate rooms have beautiful garden views.
- If you wish to upgrade to lake view, call the hotel directly as our preferred rate does not apply.
Click on the link above to go to the hotel website to see additional pictures of the rooms and grounds.
If you find that the Booking function on the hotel website is not functioning, you can contact Ana Elizabeth Romero Marcy . From Canada or the US call her at 011 +52(376)766-0007 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure you mention you are booking a room as a group attendee of the Focus On Mexico program.
If you have any problems reaching the Hotel, please contact email@example.com for assistance.